Why pay thousands for a writing conference when you can have your poems edited and discussed by practicing poets and editors of an acclaimed international journal? You choose what and how many poems to send, and when, and your work will be reviewed, critiqued, and returned within three weeks.
Piotr Florczyk is a poet, essayist, and translator. He is one of the founding editors of Calypso Editions, and his book publications include The World Shared: Poems by Dariusz Sośnicki, The Day He’s Gone: Poems 1993-2013 by Pawel Marcinkiewicz, and Building the Barricade and Other Poems of Anna Swir, among others.
Jennifer Minniti-Shippey is the Managing Editor of Poetry International. Her chapbook, Done Dating DJs, won the 2009 Fool for Poetry Award, sponsored by the Munster Literature Centre. Her most recent collection, Earth’s Horses & Boys, was published by Finishing Line Press in 2013.
Ilya Kaminsky is the editor in chief of Poetry International, and the author of the acclaimed collection Dancing in Odessa, which won the Whiting Writer’s Award, the American Academy of Arts and Letters’ Metcalf Award, the Dorset Prize, and the Ruth Lilly Fellowship. Poems from his manuscript, Deaf Republic, were awarded Poetry magazine’s Levinson Prize and the Pushcart Prize.
- Send a minimum of three and maximum of 100 pages via email to email@example.com
- All work must be in one Word document with 12 pt Times New Roman font
- Include your name, contact information, and number of pages in the email submission
- $60 editorial fee per PAGE, payable via Paypal on the Poetry International Website.
- Please include your name and email with your payment